Syntegrator Patches

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
mandrijic
Syntegrator Patches

Hey guys

I am dying to get the Syntegrator patches for my new kiwi 106. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Michael

Mr.ToR
Where can i find the

Where can i find the additional patches that we all saw on the youtube videos?

Thanks

Psicraft Designs
Psicraft Designs's picture
Got your request sorted in the other thread you posted to...

Hi ToR

You also posted this question in the general discussion - Please keep your queries to a single place so I don't have to answer them multiple times.

You've been emailed the current file. once again anyone feeling like they are short of new patches should read the editor manual and discover the Patch Collider: That single editor feature will generate thousands of new patches for you if you are willing to push some buttons.

Tony

rod106
Syntegrator Patches

Hi Tony,

I have unsuccessful in finding a link for the Syntegrator patches.  Would appreciate your assitance (or any othert forum member).

Many thanks

Rod

dedicated
Patches

if possible, I would like to receive Syntegrator's patches, too

dani hansen
dani hansen's picture
Patches.

Could i get emailed the Syntegrator patches please.

Thanks.

dedicated
Patches

I would love to get them, too

theodorozzz
patches

I'd like to have hese patches too, please!

theodorozzz@gmail.com

Psicraft Designs
Psicraft Designs's picture
Join the V2 team!

Hi Guys,

The Default Set file included with Vyzex Kiwi-106 has the converted factory patches in groups 1 & 2.

As for the others, if you join the V2 team you'll see that the V2 editor/firmware installation includes the Syntegrator SET file which contains the factory patches (groups 1 & 2), the demo patches used for the audio demos we posted last year (groups 3&4), a selection of imported Juno patches from various machines upgraded over the last three years (groups 5&6) and the Best of Orion library by Mario Fest in groups 7 & 8.

I will email you all the download link for the V2 firmware/editor RC-1 build now. Use it if you are interested... ;-)

Cheers,

Tony

milkymichael
can i please grab the syntegrator patches also!

via the V2 firmware/editor RC-1 build please!

milkymichael
can i please grab the syntegrator patches also!

via the V2 Firmware/editor Rc-1 please!

calltoarmsxx
Syntegrator Patches

Hi there, any chance I could also grab the syntegrator patches?  Please let me know what I need to do!